A unisex plain silver band. Engraved with the Phira London logo and hallmarked.
Wealth - Prosperity - Emotion. Like gold, silver symbolizes wealth and prosperity. It increases the power of most stones while activating them to their greatest potential. It is the metal of emotions, the psychic mind, and of loving and healing.
CARING & INFORMATION
All our products are made in solid 925 sterling silver and 24ct gold vermeil. The product will through daily wear-and-tear evolve over time. To make sure that your product ages beautifully we recommend the following:
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces to minimise scratches.
- Gold vermeil jewellery will wear off over time, however, you can ensure that it lasts as long as possible taking extra care when wearing, storing and cleaning.
- Please take care when handling gold plated jewellery to protect the layer of gold from excess wear and scratching. Although gold-plated jewellery will not tarnish over time like silver, the gold appearance may slightly fade depending on wear and exposure to chemicals and cosmetics.
- Avoid wearing gold plated jewellery whilst showering, bathing or swimming. Chlorine, in particular, can permanently damage or discolour your gold plated jewellery.
- It is advisable to remove all jewellery when partaking in any physical or labour intensive activities. For this same reason, it is also advisable not to wear jewellery when asleep at night.
- Always remove your gold plated jewellery when applying perfume and cosmetics. When removed please make sure to keep all jewellery in separate pouches or boxes to prevent pieces rubbing and scratching against one another.
- To clean your product, you can wipe it with care using a clean and soft cloth. When not in use, we recommend storing the product in the bag and box provided.
Phira London ships recorded delivery, please allow 7-25 working days.
Phira London ships to the UK, USA and Europe only.