A unisex red carnelian agate ring. Engraved with the Phira London logo and hallmarked. As the stones are cut specifically for each ring, each stone may vary in how they look.
Stone 1.5cm by 1.3cm
Total top of ring 1.7cm by 1.5cm
Band - at its thinnest width is 0.5cm, at its thickest 1.5cm.
CARNELIAN HEALING POWERS
Carnelian is the life of the party. Creative and confident, the energy of carnelian motivates a rush of vibrancy within the sacral chakra to stimulate your inner star. Tapping into carnelian’s exciting properties will lend a sense of power that can prove especially beneficial for artists needing to break through creative blocks or those embarking on new projects + ambitions. Wear carnelian during a job interview to invoke the energies of opportunity and luck. With carnelian close, you’ll be sure to impress your prospects with your charm and vitality.
CARING & INFORMATION
All our products are made in solid 925 sterling silver and 24ct gold vermeil. The product will through daily wear-and-tear evolve over time. To make sure that your product ages beautifully we recommend the following:
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces to minimise scratches.
- Gold vermeil jewellery will wear off over time, however, you can ensure that it lasts as long as possible taking extra care when wearing, storing and cleaning.
- Please take care when handling gold plated jewellery to protect the layer of gold from excess wear and scratching. Although gold-plated jewellery will not tarnish over time like silver, the gold appearance may slightly fade depending on wear and exposure to chemicals and cosmetics.
- Avoid wearing gold plated jewellery whilst showering, bathing or swimming. Chlorine, in particular, can permanently damage or discolour your gold plated jewellery.
- It is advisable to remove all jewellery when partaking in any physical or labour intensive activities. For this same reason, it is also advisable not to wear jewellery when asleep at night.
- Always remove your gold plated jewellery when applying perfume and cosmetics. When removed please make sure to keep all jewellery in separate pouches or boxes to prevent pieces rubbing and scratching against one another.
- To clean your product, you can wipe it with care using a clean and soft cloth. When not in use, we recommend storing the product in the bag and box provided.
Phira London ships recorded delivery, please allow 7-25 working days.
Phira London ships to the UK, USA and Europe only.