A unisex Tiger Eye stone pendant. Engraved with the Phira London logo and hallmarked. As the stones are cut specifically for each pendant, each stone may vary in how they look.
Stone 1.5cm by 1.1cm
Total pendant 1.7cm by 1.3cm
TIGER EYE HEALING POWERS
Tiger Eye, which gets its name from its amber hues, has the ability to bestow fierce focus and primal power, bolstering its tiger-like reputation. This stone enables you to see through a fresh set of eyes so that you can gain clarity on situations that have become confusing or blurry. Tiger eye shifts your focus so that you can gain a deeper understanding of yourself. This stone connects to the solar plexus and sacral chakras to ground you in the power you need to pursue those ventures.
CARING & INFORMATION
All our products are made in solid 925 sterling silver. The products that are plated are plated in 24ct Gold. The product will through daily wear-and-tear evolve over time. To make sure that your product ages beautifully we recommend the following:
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces to minimise scratches.
- Gold plated jewellery will wear off over time, however, you can ensure that it lasts as long as possible taking extra care when wearing, storing and cleaning.
- Please take care when handling gold plated jewellery to protect the layer of gold from excess wear and scratching. Although gold-plated jewellery will not tarnish over time like silver, the gold appearance may slightly fade depending on wear and exposure to chemicals and cosmetics.
- Avoid wearing gold plated jewellery whilst showering, bathing or swimming. Chlorine, in particular, can permanently damage or discolour your gold plated jewellery.
- It is advisable to remove all jewellery when partaking in any physical or labour intensive activities. For this same reason, it is also advisable not to wear jewellery when asleep at night.
- Always remove your gold plated jewellery when applying perfume and cosmetics. When removed please make sure to keep all jewellery in separate pouches or boxes to prevent pieces rubbing and scratching against one another.
- To clean your product, you can wipe it with care using a clean and soft cloth. When not in use, we recommend storing the product in the bag and box provided.
Phira London ships recorded delivery, please allow 7-15 working days.
Phira London ships to the UK, USA and Europe only.